
I wanted to a share a story with my fellow cat lovers. One day, I went with my husband to look at a pickup. I started walking to the backyard with my husband and the guy who was selling the pickup. A heard a faint meow which stopped me in my tracks. I looked down to see a filthy, horribly skinny baby kitten. I picked it up and saw that it was covered in fleas, dirt, and grease. Had eye infection, ear mites and yeast infection in the ears.
My heart literally broke. I asked the guy what the story
was. He said the mom hadn't been there for several days. He said there are three more kittens...and they are "free". Without even a millisecond of hesitation, I said I will take them. I asked if he had a box. My husband is used to me and completely understood why we were going home with a box of kittens. After MANY trips to the vet clinic, they were finally healthy and ready to be adopted. I adopted two and a close friend of mine adopted two. Here is a picture of them the day I found them and pictures of them now...one year later. There are 3 girls and one boy. Miss Tiger and Mr. Fluff (mine) and Miss Lucky and Miss Bootsie (my friends). They are so precious. I thank God every day for putting me in the right place at the right time.





No comments